Many of the residential/hospitality contracts we have managed include listed or historic buildings in prestigious neighbourhoods, where minimal disruption, both to the building fabric and our clients’ customers, is a critical consideration.
Many of our clients are responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of 5 star, flagship hotels and private member’s clubs, catering for VIPs from around the globe.
Our team understands the need for maintaining high degrees of service reliability and end user comfort. Our meticulous project planning ensures we not only cause minimal disruption, but that our team on the ground work within agreed protocols. Our proactive asset management approach also reduces the risk of breakdowns or reductions in service levels.
A high quality, best value approach
Our processes are designed to remove waste and inefficiencies and our management approach focuses on transparent, value for money solutions that are focused on our clients and their values.
By following partnering best practice, being transparent over costs and profits and adopting clear, mutually agreed project targets, we aim to create a win/win situation with our clients and throughout the supply chain.
We believe a collaborative partnering approach delivers not only cost savings, but also quality improvements and smarter, best value options with sustainable whole life benefits.
Buildings of distinction We are unusual in that we actively seek out projects which have added challenges and require sensitive treatment.
As a London based company we have been privileged to work in some of the most important buildings in the UK – both in terms of iconic new buildings and historic, internationally renown landmarks.
Maintaining the fabric and services of an historic building adds a further dimension which makes a project both interesting and challenging.
We believe we can make a real difference for clients who work in high profile, distinguished environments. We do this by ‘going the extra mile’ and accommodating tasks that will ensure the continued integrity of the building in which we are working. Our challenges have ranged from moving a high value stock of vintage port to make room for a new boiler room, to replacing worn out services over a carefully planned 18 month period, in a grade 1 listed art deco mansion block.
Services for hotels and clubs:
- Integrated hard and soft FM services
- Reactive and PPM regimes
- M&E specification and advice
- Lifecycle costing
- Sustainability reviews
- Decommissioning reviews
- ‘Real time’ reporting and interrogation of data
- Risk assessments/surveys
- Chilled water systems
- Domestic hot and cold water services
- Fuel supply and distribution
- Specialist piped services
- Air conditioning and ventilation
- Environmental controls and BMS systems
- Climate control
- Environmental conditioning
- Low and medium temperature hot water systems
- Steam systems
- Outlined budgetary proposals
- Consumption analysis services
- Operation and maintenance manuals
- Lighting control and emergency lighting systems
- Low voltage power supply / distribution
- Generators, UPS and emergency power
- Electrical services for mechanical plant
- Fire alarm
- Security / access control systems
- Structured cabling: data and voice
- Decommissioning, removal and reinstatement of plant and machinery