PRIVATE SECTOR - COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS, PRIVATE HEALTH
The Argent team enjoys working face to face with customers. Through collaboration with the client, we know we can develop ‘best value’ solutions that will optimise budgets and build and maintain services that perform efficiently over the long term.
We work directly with architects, consultants, building services managers, managing agents, as well as commercial estate agents. Our team has a long track record of working with high profile commercial building services teams, including the Palace of Westminster, Houses of Parliament and the Embassy of the United States.
We have experience of delivering complete FM services for a large, high security, office campus and have worked alongside M&E consultants to deliver exacting solutions for new build commercial buildings.
Working with commercial clients
Our approach to building services maintenance is not only to treat ‘symptoms’, but go further to identify causes. This helps deliver the most efficient solutions – reducing running costs and environmental impact.
We understand the importance of compliance and are meticulous with maintenance regimes to ensure we mitigate risks for our clients.
We work in all types of environments and our customer care policy not only ensures our engineers conduct themselves appropriately, but that we support the smooth running of our clients’ operations through clear, timely and effective response methods.
Our computer aided FM system gives our clients direct, real time access to data and confidence that tasks are being carried out according to our contractual obligations.
New laws have recently been introduced governing commercial premises, which mean that regular checks on emissions from services such as air conditioning are now a legal requirement. Energy surveys on commercial buildings are being promoted as part of an industry-wide initiative.
Argent has adopted, across all our contracts, an approach first championed by government to follow an intensive ‘advice to consumers and clients’ route, educating users on savings that can be made by regular servicing and careful use of heating, air conditioning and ventilating systems.
We use a simple energy efficiency check, completed by service engineers during routine visits, to record important features of the system. We suggest ways that the system and building can be made more energy efficient, reducing energy and improving effectiveness.
Services for commercial environments:
- Integrated hard and soft FM services
- Reactive and PPM regimes
- M&E specification and advice
- Lifecycle costing
- Sustainability reviews
- Decommissioning reviews
- ‘Real time’ reporting and interrogation of data
- Risk assessments/surveys
- Chilled water systems
- Domestic hot and cold water services
- Fuel supply and distribution
- Specialist piped services
- Air conditioning and ventilation
- Environmental controls and BMS systems
- Climate control
- Environmental conditioning
- Low and medium temperature hot water systems
- Steam systems
- Outlined budgetary proposals
- Consumption analysis services
- Operation and maintenance manuals
- Lighting control and emergency lighting systems
- Low voltage power supply / distribution
- Generators, UPS and emergency power
- Electrical services for mechanical plant
- Fire alarm
- Security / access control systems
- Public address systems / CCTV
- Structured cabling: data and voice
- Decommissioning, removal and reinstatement of plant and machinery